Tropical Template

Our Rugby World Cup Experience - Samoa vs Namibia

Our Rugby World Cup Experience - Samoa vs Namibia

Monday 29 August 2011

Fast and Furious Friday

Friday 26 August we made some Big Macs - the Room 4 way.  We smothered our buns with Best Foods mayonnaise (low fat of course), topped it with fresh green lettuce, a juicy piece of tomato, a thick meat patty, an egg and some BBQ sauce, or tomato sauce.  Extra fillings were onions and cheese.  Thanksgiving's Mum came with 28 extra hamburger buns, that were already cut, and a jar of Best Foods mayonnaise.  So we had enough buns, patties and eggs to make two hamburgers each.  We reckon our burgers are waaaaayyyy better than McDonald's and Burger King!!  Thanks for eating at FastandSerious Donald's...ha! ha!







3 comments:

  1. Hey Room 4 - Fast and Serious bloggers - Where was my burger? I wondered what the delicious smell was wafting over the Malu... They look delicious - and I agree - Best Foods mayonnaise is the best!!! You are having so much fun with Ms Fa'avale! xx Ms T xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. man those burgers looookkkk so yummmmmmmmm!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Macs -Yum. I don't know if I agree about Best Food mayonaise. My mother makes mayonaise out of condensed milk and it is tumeke. The ETA salad dressing is similar. I think your teacher forgot to tell you that one of my jobs is to taste all food made in school lol. Your class is always doing interesting activities, that is the best way to learn.

    ReplyDelete